Rev. Marie attended a Roman Catholic seminary and was ordained as both a Protestant and Interfaith minister. With this multi-denominational knowledge and understanding, she has been assisting churches from a number of religious traditions as well as nonprofit organizations and faith-based schools and camps as a vitality consultant, substitute preacher, and youth/young adult minister.
Worship Enhancement Coaching
Teaching congregations how to engage the senses, use multi-media and the arts, and incorporate hands-on activities into the worship service.
Intergenerational Events & Workshops
- Substitute preaching and sabbatical coverage.
- From Generation to Generation: Honoring Tradition and Embracing Change (our most popular program!).
- Valentine’s Day Worship with Marriage Vow Renewals and Activities.
- Family Retreat on the Church Year (seasons, colors, activities).
- Blessing of the Animals Service.
- Stations of the Cross for Families.
- Stations of Creation: Prayers for the Environment.
- Modern Labyrinth Walk with Visual Media.
- First Communion Family Retreats.
- 5-week Marriage Enhancement Series.
- Life Legacies: Creating an Ethical Will.
- The Stress-Free, Family-Friendly College Application Process.
- Improving Communication: A Program for Parents and Teens.
- Intergenerational Spiritual Events for Lent and Advent.
- Spiritual Spa Days.
- Spiritual Retreat for Mothers of Pre-School and Elementary School Students.
- With All Your Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength: Exploring Spiritual Types and Creating Divine Connections.
- Finding the Pray-er in You: An Overnight Retreat including art, videos, music and more.
- Spiritual Autobiography – Journeys into God and the Self.
- Cakes for the Queen of Heaven Women’s Educational Series.
High School Students & Young Adults
- You Say “Potato” and I say “Potahto”– A Retreat about Race Relations & Diversity.
- Sex and Sexuality as a Person of Faith.
- Pop Culture and Spirituality.
- Thinking Theologically about Money.
- Finding God in Virtual Reality: Praying with the Internet.
- Lent – What Is It and Why Should I Care?
- Exploring Spiritual Types with Prayer Stations.
- Images of God and Self.
- Good Grief: A Retreat about Death, Dying and Grieving.
- “Just Us for Justice” Social Justice Worship Event.
- The Justice Mission: A Retreat about Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery.
- Life and Death (exploring issues like Abortion, Death Penalty, Assisted Suicide).
- Confirmation: Retreats and Online Classes available.
- It’s College, Not Heaven: Don’t Sweat the Admissions Process.
- God on the Quad: Exploring Faith-Based Colleges.
- Theology on Tap: Spiritual Conversations at Local Bars for Young Adults.
- Retreats on a variety of diversity topics.
For more offerings, visit our Edu-tainment and End-of-Life Education pages.